SD- Little Italy Town in San Diego

Lately, I have developed a love of capturing beautiful images.  The pictures could simply be things or people as long as they can capture the beautifulness.  Since I have started this love, I have a new perspective about things around me and view them differently.  I perceive people and things with a new set of eyes! everything is definitely beautiful.  

Here are a few pictures of the Little Italy Town in San Diego.  Once a month on the first Saturday of the month, there is a farmers market gathering the local organic homegrown and products in the market.  I love eating sea urchin and they have the best sea urchin here.  

Little Italy Town

Extraordinary Desserts
Address: 1430 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101 



















Farmers Market in San Diego










Popular posts from this blog

OC-The Old World Village in Huntington Beach

OC- Bower Museum in Santa Ana