SD- Little Italy Town in San Diego

Lately, I have developed a love of capturing beautiful images.  The pictures could simply be things or people as long as they can capture the beautifulness.  Since I have started this love, I have a new perspective about things around me and view them differently.  I perceive people and things with a new set of eyes! everything is definitely beautiful.  

Here are a few pictures of the Little Italy Town in San Diego.  Once a month on the first Saturday of the month, there is a farmers market gathering the local organic homegrown and products in the market.  I love eating sea urchin and they have the best sea urchin here.  

Little Italy Town

Extraordinary Desserts
Address1430 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101 



















Farmers Market in San Diego










Popular posts from this blog

OC -Coliseum Pool and Grill - The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast