OC-The Old World Village in Huntington Beach

Coming back to the Old World Village where I used to take pictures for my wedding eleven years ago, it reminds me of the old days.  Even though every thing looks the same but most of the stores have changed owners and businesses have been slo.  It is sadden because there were no business even during the weekend; I can see the stress on people's face.  The ice cream store where Bao used to propose me now is a Chinese tea place.  I met with the new owner and took a few pictures with her.  She was fond of Jolie and kept asking taking pictures with us.

The Old World Village is a business place where are German restaurants and European stores decorated with the Europe styles.  Dolores Rose Bischof was the founder of this place; she is in heaven on September 18, 2010.

Oldworld German Restaurant
7561 Center Ave. #49
Huntington Beach, CA 92647













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OC -Coliseum Pool and Grill - The Resort at Pelican Hill in Newport Coast